Join our growing team!
Cut Time, a cloud-based software solution for helping music teachers manage the critical components of their program, is hiring!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for connecting with potential new customers and ensuring that they get onboard, activated, and have continued success in our product. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by delivering results for customers and thrive in a fast pace environment this is a perfect position for you.
This opportunity is a FULL TIME, REMOTE position.
You’re good at:
- Strong and Clear Written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success.
- Commitment to following up with customers to make sure they’re successful
- Problem-solving and analyzing data to gain clear insights to improve customer success.
- Great at listening and understanding customer needs.
- Multitasking and collaboration in an organized and proactive fashion.
- Communicating products/services effectively and clearly.
Extra awesome if:
- You have experience in instrumental or choral music
- You love inspiring and connecting with people
- You have experience working at a tech company
The following experience is relevant to us:
- BA/BS degree is preferred, though comparable work experience in environments with a preference for customer success, account management, sales development, will be considered
- Experienced with online tools (ie: Google Docs, Sheets, Trello, Zoom)
- History of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to ensure their success
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical & Dental
- Paid holidays and vacation following company schedule
- 401k during the enrollment period
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Salary $41k – $49k
Why join us:
Cut Time is a rapidly growing organization. If you are interested in a career in technology, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders in the K-12 fine arts educational technology space.
We’re a small, passionate team that loves what we do and we all believe in our ability to impact change. With excellent training and development opportunities, a great benefits package, and a talented working family, Cut Time offers you a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career opportunity.
Email the following to email@example.com
2. A 3-5 paragraph document describing a time you received fantastic customer service.
3. A 1-2 minute video of you describing something that you enjoy outside of work, such as playing an instrument, travel, a weekly pick-up basketball game, your favorite series on Netflix, or a restaurant with the world’s best burger.