Cut Time’s self-registration process just got better!
We have listened to your feedback and improvements have been made to the member self-registration process on both the member and administrator views. Cut Time’s new member verification page helps administrators better understand relationships, roles within an organization and potential duplicate profiles. We understand that it is the little things that matter!
HERE ARE SOME IMPROVEMENTS YOU WILL NOTICE:
1. SIMPLIFIED SELF-REGISTRATION:
- Only four role choices to choose from (Student/Member, Parent/Guardian, Teacher/Staff, and Other)
- Based on role selection members will be categorized and separated for administrators to approve for verification
2. NEW MEMBER APPROVAL SCREEN:
- Administrators have a new look to the member verification screen
- Student/Member, Parent/Guardian, Teacher/Staff, and Other(s) will be separated out into different categories for verification.
3. ASSOCIATED STUDENT FIELD:
- If the role of Parent/Guardian is selected a dialogue box will appear for the member to fill in with their student’s name.
- This has been designed to help facilitate the process of linking relationships for administrators.
4. DUPLICATE MEMBER NOTIFICATION:
- When a new registration is created for your account through the self-registration process, Cut Time will examine the data within your account and compare for potential duplicate profiles.
- Another level of this verification process will be launched soon, which will automatically link parents with their students upon approval from the administrator. Be watching for an announcement about this functionality very shortly!
One more level of this process is soon to be launched which will automatically link parents who self register with their students upon the approval from an administrator. Be watching for the announcement about this functionality very shortly.