Mass Updates will soon be the new way to making “global” updates in Cut Time
One of the most requested feature updates we have received from our customers has been that of being able to, as one of our users coined the phrase, Mass Update various functions within Cut Time. After a recent user group meeting in San Antonio, we set out to create the list of Mass Updates (or Global Functions) Cut Time will be able to do. At present our current roadmap has a great number of these scheduled for release during this 4th quarter of 2019. We plan to be able to show the following to our customers at the Midwest International Band and Orchestra Clinic in Chicago, December 18-20th.
Admins or teachers will soon be able to make mass updates to various areas within the Cut Time program saving precious time. These functions include
- Groups/Ensembles/Positions – The ability from one screen to assign multiple members to groups and positions without having to deal with page reloads.
- Assign multiple pieces of Instrument Inventory to multiple members from one screen.
- Assign Lockers/Combinations
- Mass Update Profile Fields including;
- Address, City, St, Zip
- Phone (home, mobile, provider)
- Email address
- Grade level
Additional areas for mass updating are being contemplated and we look forward to being able to share more with you in the near future.